Skip to main content

TMIT - GAME SHOW

TMI Tuesday Game Show Edition
tmtuesdaygameshowlogo
What is the right price to make you have sex with a total stranger?

I am not sure about money...a few shots of tequila and is all the stranger will need to have sex with me, I would be out cold, he can have his fun, and no need to spend money other than the money he spent on the shots!
What part of your naked body when touched, makes you laugh?

Pick your spot! feet, under my arms, sides, back, knees...(all over)
don't touch me! 
stay away from me!!
What act could you do or thing could you say that would really upset your significant other?

my Master - I have no idea, the only thing I can think about is me lying to him

my x-husband was either *I'm going out/go out* or *Second Life*
You’ve been let go in a sex toy market that includes small items (e.g. condoms, vibrators) to large items (e.g. Sybians, spanking benches) and everything in between. What 5 items will you put in your shopping cart?

1. cross
2. blindfold
3. candle
4. rope
5. spanking material (can't think of one specifically)
5. The Dating Game (Blind Date, UK version; Perfect Match, Australian version).
For fun click HERE to see the crazy fashion of the bachelorette, plus actor John Ritter is one of the bachelors. (Jack Tripper you were one of my first crush, you were a pedophile and you didn't even know it cause I was only 11 at the time *sighs* you can come and knock at my door anytime
Part I – There are 3 contestants to which you will pose your questions. Will your contestants be of your opposite sex, your same sex, or a mix? 
opposite sex
Part II – What are 3 questions you would ask the contestants?
1.  do you have a job?
2.  do you live alone?
3.  do you have a car?

Bonus: TMI Tuesday Cash Cab (several International versions) – Unsuspecting taxi passengers hail a cab and suddenly find themselves on a TV game show. While on the cab ride you must do specific acts ordered by your cab driver in order to win cash and get the full free cab ride to your destination.
The TMI Taxi has just picked you up. How much cash will you win? At which level will you stop the cab, end the ride, and be dumped at the curb?
Level 1: Flash passers-by either by lifting your shirt or mooning them – $20 (all cash prize amounts are USD)
Level 2: Dry hump another passenger in the cab with you (remember the camera is recording) – $50
Level 3: French kiss the cab driver for 1 minute – $75
Level 4: Have sex, in the cab, with the other passenger who is a complete stranger and…
- if you are gay/lesbian the stranger is heterosexual
- if you are heterosexual the stranger is your same sex
- if you are bisexual you are just having fun *wink*
Cash prize $1000

so far I made $145 and stopped cab ride at Level 3
I will take my chances with my $145 and not risk it on level 4, the stranger will probably run from me when I am sniffing him all over to see if he smells, etc


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

filledandfooled said…
Too funny when you said you would start sniffing the person before having sex with them...LOL!!

And your questions on the dating game, perfect! All you need to start a wonderful relationship.

Missed seeing your TMIT answers, sorry I've been so absent!
seriously, no seriously, Three's Company is like the best show of all time.
Sammi said…
$145 for me too :-)

Great answers - happy TMI!
hispreciouspet said…
Loved your comment about the shots. LOL...didn't think of that one!
Hedone said…
1. :D

2. lol

4. I had blindfold too but took it off the list

5. Hahahaha! You just want to be sure basics are in place. I hear ya!

Bonus: Great!

-H

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv