Skip to main content

TMIT - Happy Endings

TMI Tuesday this week is all about happy endings. Not the kind where the boy gets the girl or the girl gets the girl or the boy gets the boy and a girl or…I digress.

Happy Endings

Happy_ending_tmi
1. What is the best way you like to be brought to orgasm?

There are a few things at the moment that he will do.

  • "cum for me my little cumslut" -- that will automatically do it for me
  • When he masturbates me!! 
  • but....Sunday evening was the best!!  He had me hold it, and taunted me, and made me keep holding it in, I begged and begged for release, and he kept teasing me, I think I was turning blue and when he told me to release and I did it was chaos between my legs, and right after that I was sound asleep in bed.
2. What is the best way to make you orgasm quickly?

OH boy! 
lately is a command thing *grins* 
Been on a horny rampage and I keep getting more turned on which day that goes by, I cum faster and faster each time I play with myself, or asked to cum.
3. What is the typical or usual way that a lover chooses to bring you to orgasm?

when I was married I could never cum with him inside me, usually the only way to cum was by either getting masturbated at the beginning or getting oral pleasure depending what I was up for.
with my Owner - I will have to wait a bit more to answer this one, we are still experimenting with things so there is no usual or typical at the moment
4. After a night of sexy play, how do you like to end the evening?

After a night of sexy play would love to end the evening in his arms recuperating to be ready for the next round or time!
5. Have you ever been given a “happy ending” from a professional (e.g., Tantric massage) or at an erotic massage parlor?

my answer has not changed, my friend still goes to get his "special" massages and he loves it!  still looking into how to make a guy cum by just massaging his inner thighs, I think my friend is lying to me! Hmm
(Some of you answered a similar question April 2013)
6. Tell us about something you tried to end? Did you go cold turkey? Did you succeed? Was it a happy ending?

there are a few things I tried ending/quitting..
cigarettes - I quit many years ago and after having a real hard time picked it up again only to successfully quit when I realized what I was doing!

and one I failed at with flying colors - I fell in love, head over heels, and this love runs deep, things ended, we moved on (so we thought) each day I wished for the love I had inside would end, never did and glad it didn't :) 
I was not successful at it but it sure had an amazing happy ending.
Bonus: Do you like to give erotic “happy endings”? Tell us about your technique.

I like to give Happy endings alright!
my technique - all depends, how you want it, I can milk you with my mouth or pussy, take your pick!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblogfrom your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
1. You are having so much fun! Love it.

"...I can milk you with my mouth or pussy, take your pick!"

Hell-o! That was hot!

-H
thank Thor i'm done with cigarettes, they were a bane on me throughout college. i look back and lament all the money i wasted on them, i could've used that money for candy cigarettes.

JustLikeHeaven said…
That is awesome glad you are having lot's of fun. I too went thru the cigarette issue. I am still a smoker though.

http://www.justlikeheavn.com/2014/02/tmi-tuesday-happy-endings/
Sammi said…
I'd love to be able to cum just by being told to!

Happy TMI!
Speaking of "cum commands", my housemates (who are M/s) have actually reached a point where he can -just- command her to climax, and she will. Likewise she can't orgasm without his say so - I've seen her on the receiving end of a fucking machine with a magic wand on her, waiting to hear the words... amazing.

NK x
AtiyaLuv said…
@Hedone
I have some serious skills *grins*

@Phoenix
Glad we passed that phase!!!

@justlikeheaven
I can't stand the smell even when I smoked...Glad I am done with it, keep trying!

@sammi
cumin on command is wow! never thought I'd achieve it..is almost like Yoga!

@Nymphetaminekiss
It is amazing, takes a lot of work and concentration at the beginning, the training still continues and I do hope to reach that level your housemate has reached, I have NO type of control with clitoral stimulation...working on that!!

thank you!!!

Happy TMI

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv