Skip to main content

CWS re-post (Cock poetry): May I suck your cock?

May I suck Your cock?


allow me to suck Your cock
go down on my knees
humble in Your presence
ready to give and please

I look up to meet Your eyes
seeking for Your approval
my fingers sliding along my full lips
naughty thoughts
of me grabbing You by the hips
almost drooling at the notion
the anticipation of the coming motion

my mouth is already watery
just thinking of the hardness of Your cock
immersed deep down my throat

bringing my knees together
feeling the throbbing of my cunt
squirming, panting, and shivering
excited because i am going to suck Your cock

a smile creeps upon my lips
as i have it right before me
my mouth willing, open, and ready
to receive my big, hard, juicy treat
my heart skips a beat
when Your hardness slides right in

my sweet, velvet tongue
wrapped tightly around Your cock
with a few thrusts and delicious spirals
i get a taste of what is to come,
Your pre-cum

the tip of Your cock
at the back of my throat
music to Your ears
as i hum along

a tight grip of Your hands
on each side of my head
bucking Your hips forward
as You begin to thrust
i get super excited
when You begin to fuck my mouth with full force

my lips sealed around your shaft
sucking, pulling, and tugging
thinking
cock sucking is a craft!

i take Your shaft in my hand
sliding my tongue up and down
i take both balls in my mouth
kiss them slowly,
suck them lovingly,
they are usually forgotten
and sometimes they get lonely

i feel i am getting thirsty
Your cock back in my mouth so gently
tongue flicking and swirling slowly
i can feel the throbbing and the pulsing

my hand stroking the base of Your cock
i feel Your hot creamy cum
fill my mouth 
and shoot to the back of my throat

sucking and swallowing
don't want to waste a drop
wrapping my lips tight around it
as it gets small

please...
stay in my mouth forever
i love sucking Your cock

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv