Skip to main content

CWS re-post: Is just one way of sucking dick...


Start with...
Kneel in His presence
reach out, grab Him gently

Can you feel that sensation?
your body tingling and quivering
your lips parting
your mouth is watery
your pussy throbbing
and the hunger growing


Approach it slowly
show some love
let Him know you are glad to see Him
kiss Him delicately
start at the tip
work your way in
don't forger to use your tongue
sweep it against His skin
the top, the sides
down the bottom to the tip
do it again
in case you forgot a spot
and on your way back
stop at His ball sacks


Back to the tip
open your mouth
slide it right in
protect Him with your lips
press them tightly around
move your head side to side
as you slide slowly all the way down to the rim
and if you happen to gag
take it like a good cock sucker
is part of the act


In and out of your mouth
pick up the pace,
press your lips as you go up
release as you go down
use your hands
hold them at the base
remove it from your lips
now look at Him
smack your face with his dick

you naughty girl :)


Back inside your mouth
when you are all the way down the rim
stop a minute
press your nose against His skin
and take His scent in
feel His hardness
enjoy His stiffness
slowly pull up
once again
get ready to pick up the pace
up and down
suck on that cock
press your lips tight as you thrust
taste and enjoy the precum
take a second to look at Him
His reaction to the pleasure that you bring
allow that to be the fuel
that ignites your cock sucking skills

your soft, wet, warm tongue
assisting in the thrust
your wonderful lips 
that soon will make Him release
feel it how it throbs
when you reach and flick His tip
the pressure that has been building in
His balls tighten
it is about to happen
you get ready to receive
the treat that He is about to give
filling your mouth with His warm cream
use your hands to squeeze
the last drop out of Him
and make sure you end your deed
with a thank you and a kiss


Is just a little suggestion on how to show love to your dick



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

slave sindee said…
very nice i loved it before and i love it now
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you Slave sindee!
oldies are always goodies!!
(hugs)
Spanky said…
This was one of my favorites too. More please!
AtiyaLuv said…
One of my favorite as well Spanky. Enjoyed writing this piece and finding pics to match the words.

Will be posting all the CWS posts I wrote and do hope all can enjoy.

Hugs!!!


Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv