Skip to main content

Desiring my Owner deeply

Have not made any plans yet and thinking of spending it at home just relaxing and see what comes about.  I have noticed when I make plans they usually don't go they way it was planned, so it is better to just go with the flow.

I have to admit that I have been extremely turned on for the past week (and every week before that), the wetness between my slit does not cease, the throbbing is consistent, and it is even worse when he sends me a message, or shows up on line.

Been around him is very orgasmic!

I actually wrote a little something to him today in regards to the wetness and how horny I am:

The heat between my slit 
that you create
that does not cease.
The wetness in my hole
as I think of your cock
mmmm how it throbs.

As the days go by the intensity of this feelings only grow stronger

I love him deeper and deeper
although I was told not to get lost in him, did I obey?  No I did not, I am totally lost in him and his love, his ownership and at this point I would not want it any other way.

This days I am begging him to allow me to cum, some days he will grant me that wish, some days he tells me I have to wait which makes it so hard to control and contain but the reward is precious with such powerful orgasms.

I am also using vibrators this days and getting a bit used to it.
Takes me longer to cum with a vibrator than rubbing my clit with my fingers, trying to change that.

Amazing how he has the ability to make me cum by just saying to me "cum for me love" or my favorite one "cum for me my little slut" and as I soon as I hear those words I am practically squirming on the chair, floor, or bed, and sometimes against a wall cumin and feeling my juices going down my leg because I can't remember the last time I wore undies.

mmmmm
some amazing weeks!!

My Papi mine
Your girl adores You

Sincerely Yours
Aluv




Comments

C Stag said…
ummm. can I ask when you will actually see him in person?
slave sindee said…
very hot Aluv
love your poem
AtiyaLuv said…
Soon dear C Stag :)
already having the butterflies just thinking about it!

@slave sindee
thank you so much

:)
C Stag said…
well, that's good to know… because you might burst if that wasn't the case!
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv