Skip to main content

LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

I always saw the awards for other blogs and always so happy for them...

I never thought I would actually be nominated for one.

It all started with lurking and one day I just wanted to join the crowd, never thought this little corner would be where it is today.
80 followers
over 83k views
featured in Love Boudoir (spanking)
was a contributor writer to CWS (Cock Worshiping Subs)
and the best of it all
Having the opportunity to read so many wonderful blogs and one way or another get to know all you amazing people!
Each and everyone of you become part of our daily lives and our routines.
Many of you are a true inspiration and motivation!

sooo...what is this
"Liebster" Award
I have to be honest...I had to Google what it meant...Liebster is a German word and it means "Favorite" or "Beloved" woohooo!!
that is so awesome!

I have been reading and following Andee since I joined blogland, I enjoy her posts for they are very educational and they make me think...
From Miniskirt Monday and Topless Tuesday Andee always has something interesting going on in her blog.
I feel very privileged she noticed me among so many wonderful writers!

Thank you Andee!

__________________________________________________
For future Liebster Award recipients, here are the rules:
AGWDM-liebster-award1Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
                                  __________________________________________________
Questions from Andee
1. What is the best gift you ever received that cost less than $10?
I guess it was a card signed and written by my kids they wrote some awesome stuff about me that made realize how much I am loved, and appreciated.

2. Are you happy with where you are in life?
I really am, there are a few things I want and need to accomplish, but so far all is well in the hood!!

3. What is the one thing in life you wished you had learned sooner?
how to manage money and prepare myself!

4. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
I think my trip to the Netherlands
Took a chance, went with my gut feeling.
went to a different country all by myself, not knowing anyone or a thing about where I was going...as I said, I went with a gut feeling.

5. What about getting older makes you most afraid?
Not accomplishing my desires and some of my dreams.

6. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?
Love is not enough and it is ok to let go and move on.

7. What is the cheesiest pick up line you have ever heard (not necessarily used on you) that you secretly love?
ouch...hard one to be honest, specially coming from a dominican man, they insult you, literally, they will curse you out and that is suppose to be a compliment in my culture, if a man does not insult you he does not like you!

8. Have you ever done the “walk of shame?”
NOPE! 

9. What talent do you have that you are embarrassed to admit to?
LMAO, that song just came to mind...anything you can do I can do better!!
but for real...
I have been told I could do stand up comedy!
HUSH!!
Is a secret!!

10. If you could go back to school, what would you study?
something that I could sit back and just watch the money flow...politics?
ok ok ok...
Not because he is a gardener but I love trees, and plants and farming, so it would have to do with something of some sort, like the ECO thingy wingy...

11. If you could be an internationally known expert in any field, which would it be?
I would not say it is a field, but more like a personality trait I have, I make people feel great about themselves, make them smile, feel positive, help them bring out their creative side.  I have the ability to touch people *grins*

11 Random Facts about me

  • Doors to my closet must be closed or I can't sleep
  • I am extremely faithful
  • Fascinated with history and historical places
  • Determination drives me
  • Cooking is one of my passions and I do it well
  • Although I love to talk about sex I have not experienced much in that department
  • I don't have issues with my weight (I am a size 13/14)
  • I avoid having dinner with my sisters at all cause, I dislike been around them,they make me feel uncomfortable
  • I love watching others
  • I've had some lesbian experiences
  • At my age I am still afraid of looking under my bed and prefer my bed to be flat on the floor.


My nominees for the Liebster Blog Award:

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!

http://fondles.blogspot.com/
http://desireousstartingfromscratch.blogspot.com/
http://imnotanastasia.wordpress.com/
http://faerielernstofly.blogspot.com/
http://filledandfooled.wordpress.com/
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Andee nominated others I had in mind, congrats to all!
Virtual Sin
The Late Phoenix
A Pleasure Principle
Frisky in the 916
Pennys dirty thoughts

and so many more

Questions for my Nominees:

1.  Do you believe in LDR (long distance relationships?)
2.  Have you ever thought about writing a book of any kind?
3.  Do you like to travel, have you traveled and where have you traveled to?
4.  Do you enjoy what you do for a living?  if you do not, would you rather be doing something else? like what?
5.  Do you speak more than one Language? if you do, what are they?
6.  If you could have a sit down with any famous person who would it be, and why?
7.  Do you have a role model?
8.  Would you move to a new country, and start all over for love?
9.  Any Guilty Pleasure?  (what are those?)
10.  Pet peeves?
11.  Why did you start blogging?



Thank you for the nomination!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

morningstar said…
thank you for the nomination - wow from a lurker too - didn't even know you were there.

I am afraid I am gonna pass on it though - just a wee bit more work than I feel like doing ... so many questions !!

take care and thank you again
AtiyaLuv said…
@morningstar
You are so very welcome!
thank you for visiting :)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv