Skip to main content

TMIT -Capricorn are us!

This week TMI Tuesday looks at human character via astrology and personality tests.

You are such a character

tmi art monkey in a cage cartoon ep. 6 - you are such a character
1. What is your astrological symbol? Does it fit you?

I am a Capricorn and it fits me very well, at least with most of the predictions, some really don't apply to me at all...but we are all different Capricorns, right? are we suppose to all be the same with the same traits?
My daughter is a Capricorn and we are nothing, NOTHING...alike.
2. List 3 of the good traits of your astrological symbol to which you can relate.

Loyalty/Faithful
We get things done - I don't joke around, specially when I want something.
GREAT lovers!! ehehe, specially in the blowjob department

I wish I could go on! just love showing off!! dang, only 3?
3. List 3 of the worst traits of your astrological symbol that you believe do not pertain to you.

that we are lonely people - don't think so! there is a difference of been lonely and wanting and/or needing to be alone.

says that we are hard to forgive once we are hurt...really? I forgive, not forget and with time, i also do that...i cant hold a grudge, it is not me and it is not in my character

I keep reading about how a Capricorn can be shy...another, really?  I am only shy around a guy I like, yes, still at my age when I am around a guy I am attracted to I get all shy, I have some issues and certain emotions I need to work on until I get in my comfort zone, but even then I am a little firecracker, when I am shy is when I do most of my talking cause i am nervous, imagine that!?
4. What is your Chinese zodiac animal symbol?

Chinese Zodiac - OX
5. In Chinese philosophy, The Theory of the Five Elements describes the interaction and relation of natural phenomena. The five elements of wood, fire, Earth, metal and water affect your zodiac sign. Which element are you? Find out here

Water
Bonus: Briefly tell us something you found interesting about your Chinese zodiac as it pertains to the Five Elements.

I learned I have an above average skills and interpersonal relations - go figure, telling me something I kinda of already new...what can I say?  I am great with people!!
Bonus, Bonus: What cartoon/comic character best describes you? Take the short personality test and share your results. Test: http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?obj_id=1433

MY ANSWER!!!

                What Cartoon/Comic Character best describes you?
Peter Griffin
You are a family man and you love those close to you, both friends and family. Almost as much as you love your beer and food. You are also a jealous individual and have notoriously bad taste in music, although you can be quite a fine musician under the right circumstances. Your laugh and memory may need a bit of work, as with your stomach region. Nevertheless, you are comfortable with who you are and that is all that really matters.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to play TMI Tuesday: 

Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Sammi said…
These are interesting! Love that you got Peter Griffin :-)

Happy TMI!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv