Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Lets give them some thing to think about!

Some things to think about



1. Name something you always carry with you?

a pen and a small notebook


my phone of course!


2. Is there anyone on your mind at the moment? Who? Why?

YES!! all the time! every single day!


my Master :)
Who? 
my Owner, my Master, my Love
*since girl is kneeling, this is what she is able to see*

why? 
I know is because I love him...but dang! 
serious?!?!  
I am always thinking of him, he is my first thought of the day and the last before I go to sleep
3. If you were to be remembered for one thing, what would it be?

my personality!
4. Tell us something new that you learned in the last month?

Making my own organic soap for my new project
5. What are you pretending not to know? Why?

I pretend not to know many things and play stupid and ignorant to many other things 
I am pretending to be happy at my job which I am not, because I pretend not to know many of the shit that goes around and many play a blind to it...

Girl is ready for her new life and job! *hint


6. Are you happy with other people’s perception of you?

yes I am!
7. Are you generally focused on today or tomorrow?

TODAY!
tomorrow is not promised to anyone...
Bonus:  How do you eat Oreos? Which method best matches your Oreo cookie eating style?


a. Pick it up, bite into it.
b. Twist it open, eat each half separately
c. Twist it open, eat the frosting, then eat each chocolate cookie half separately.

sometimes I will take off the frosting and just eat the cookies!

OREO COOKIE PERSONALITY TEST  <--- FOLLOW THE LINK 

My answer(s)...
6. Twisted apart, the inside, and then the cookie. 
You have a highly curious nature.
(YUP!! that is me alright)

8. Just the cookie, not the inside.
You enjoy pain.
(ehehe, we will see about that!)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to play TMI Tuesday: 

Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Hedone said…
According to the Oreo cookie test I enjoy pain. WRONG! I hate pain, I have a low pain threshold. However, I LOVE sex and a little pain with my sex is pure pleasure ;-)

Happy TMI Tuesday.

-H
AtiyaLuv said…
@Hedone
so that means that the test is not all wrong!
ehehe

Happy TMI H!!
i'm to stay away from small fury animals and seek professional medical help immediately...
and furry animals, too
yougotomyhead said…
I love your answers! Number 2 made me very happy (for you) ^-^

xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv