Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - My Reality TV Life

Welcome to June. This week Virtual Sin and The Pleasure Principle collaborated on TMI Tuesday questions and give you…

My Life Is A Reality TV Show







The following are real-life American and United Kingdom reality television shows. The questions are based on the premise of the corresponding reality show.
1. (Sex Sent Me To The ER) Did you ever have to seek medical attention for a sex-relation problem (aside from routine care, STDs etc)?

no, but it doesn't mean I never really got injured.
2. (Survivor) Have you ever been stranded anywhere with a group of strangers?

OHH yes!
our way back from upstate NY, alternator went...we were stuck for 7 hours, pitch black highway, and I believe just a few cars went by and of course they just kept on going, didn't bother to stop, I probably would have done the same. 
An uncle of one the kids traveling with us was a bit concerned when we didn't report when we said we would (we call from the res stops) and since he was the one who wrote the directions for us to get back home he was kind enough to go looking for us...yaay (this was before mapquest)
this was before cell phones became such a necessity, we used beepers in my days :-/ 
Lesson Learned:  Never travel at night.
3. (The Amazing Race) Have you ever had a free-form, play-it-by-ear international trip or done a scavenger hunt whose clues/challenges took you out of your home country or state?

not yet but planning on it, they are so fun to do!
We have done it in Boston.
4. (Marriage Boot Camp) Have you ever had group couples therapy? How did that work out?

nope 
5. (Airline) Have you been involved in a contentious situation with any airline personnel. Tell us what happened?

does an Immigration officer counts?
6. (What Not To Wear) Have you ever had a complete makeover–hair, fashion/wardrobe, huge weight-loss? Did you do this on your own or did a spouse, friend, significant other encourage the change? Tell us about your transformation.

I lost a lot of weight at one point but I have always been very stylish and glamorous in my way and when I do things 99.99 % of the time I am my own motivation and encouragement.
7. (How Clean Is Your House?) Have you ever had a guest or relative visit your home and blatantly criticize its cleanliness, orderliness and/or actually clean or rearrange things with or without your permission?

my friends make fun of the way I put my food away, every single item must be facing out so I can see what it is, the boxes are in a row by size...like in the movie sleeping with the enemy with Julia Roberts
and the only one who criticizes everything is my mother, she will go to our house and rearrange our furniture then take off cause she knows how much it bothers "some" of us *grins*

Bonus:  What is it? Explain how you would use it.
what is it June 3 2014
first of all I can tell by the cord that it is used in a car.
it looks like a vibrator for both, men and women, does the pink end opens up?
or a breast pump.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to play TMI Tuesday: 

Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Sammi said…
Love the pics :-)

Happy TMI!
that first pic with the chickens and the oven is downright existential.

Lost was an awesome show for two reasons:
1. it was an awesome show.
2. it marked the death of reality tv...at least for a while.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv