Skip to main content

TMIT - Sexual Practices

Sexual Practices

bug sex tmi 7-29-2014
1. How much sex is too much sex? Explain.

huh?
too much sex?
Is there such thing as too much sex?
I haven't had enough of it, this question does not apply to me at all!!
2. According to the Kinsey Institute, 18-29 year olds have sex an average of 112 times per year, 30-39 year olds an average of 86 times per year, and 40-49 year olds an average of 69 times per year (how appropriate!)
a. Which group of averages would you prefer to belong? I am still surprised that 18-29 only have sex 112 times a year...I really don't think this numbers are accurate.
and I would prefer the 15 - 18 year olds that would have an average of ANYTIME, ANYPLACE
b. Based on your age (if listed), find your group above. Would you say you are well below, pretty close to or high above your group’s average for having sex per year?  
I am well below my age average...
I am averaging... 
Virgin - 0 times a year at the moment
3. Swinging (defined here)–have you tried it? Will you try it? Do you hope/wish to try it before you die?  
I have not tried it
I don't know if I will try it - it is up to Him if we will be trying it
I am not curious about it because I have seen it going on but never joined in the fun.
4. What is “having sex”? According to YOU and prior to this TMI Tuesday did you consider:
- Masturbation as having sex? Yes or No 
Nope, I don't consider masturbation as having sex, if that'd be the case I would be having sex every single day at least 3, 4, 5 - 9 times a day




- Performing oral sex as having sex? Yes or No
Nope, I don't consider Oral as having sex, just part of foreplay.
5. When was the last time you received oral sex?

January 2013
Bonus:  What is it?
what is it July 29, 2014

Resembles a short woman lifting up her breasts...
(also looks like a chicken)
and it looks like an interpretation of a woman in Mayan times.
*grins*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: 

Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!


Happy TMI Tuesday!


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

heehee, yes, i said chicken, too!

that Richard Feynman quote is the best! the P in his name doesn't stand for Physics, it stands for Pimp :)

Hedone said…
2a. Lol

4. We already had this discussion on twitter HERE

:)

Bonus: I just do not see a chicken but the late phoenix said chicken too.

Happy TMI Tuesday,

-H
AtiyaLuv said…
@the late phoenix
lmao!
that little pimp!

@Pleasure Principle
it really looks like a chicken! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv