Skip to main content

Miserable at work

For quite a few months I have not been happy with my job and it gets worse with each passing day.

After 15 years of the same shit and more responsibilities been added I can't handle it anymore.  It is coming down to either my health and well being or end up with a mental break down.

People are so unhappy this days and no matter how much one tries to motivate them and help them out is never enough, they want more, or better yet, in my field and what I do, this fuckers go to interviews and company testing, not passing and blaming me because I am the trainer, really?
The joy of customer service!

One thing that holds me back is my vacation and personal time off that I have accumulated over the years and leaving to a new place means I will have to start all over again from scratch.

Looking to see if I can be changed to another position within the company but they have made it clear to me that I am so great at what I do that it will be hard to find someone to replace me but I have a few candidates I have trained in the past that can do the job with as much enthusiasm as I do.

At this point the only reason I am staying in this job is because I have responsibilities, and I am scared to rely on others, unfortunately the people I have no expectations from and don't owe me a thing are more likely to offer me help and be there for me than the ones who actually "should" be there to give me the help and support that I need.
It sucks feeling this way.

Having to stay at a job because rent needs to be paid, utilities, and the everyday responsibilities that life brings along...just plain sucks!

I don't know what to do, how to go about it, I go back and forth, one day I say "fuck it all, I'll figure it out, the universe will provide" next day I rethink and how I hate to rely on others that usually are such a let down and disappointment.

I am lacking the motivation, I am doing all I have to do at work (except keep up with paperwork which is very important here) but I am not doing it with love, I am just doing it because it has to get done and I do not like to be called in the office for lack of performance.  Eventually the paperwork issue will be catching up to me, I just hope I have enough time to cover my ass.

One thing is for sure, I have to make up my mind of what it is I am going to do before December time and it is just around the corner.

What to do?
What to do?


Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

Hi Aluv,
what a spot you are in those are some tough choices. Staying with the same company in another job would be the ideal situation as you would hold onto seniority and other benefits. Customer Service when done right is good for the company & customer but not always rewarding to the server. Good Luck with your decision and always do your best as you do now .
AtiyaLuv said…
It is really hard Slave Sindee, I feel I am stuck between a sword and a stone :(
but things have a way of working themselves out.

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv