Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - my Hoopty

What’s In Your Car?

whats in ur car art tmi
Answer these questions as they pertain to your personal mode of transportation.
1. What CD is in your Cd player?


I am still stuck with the factory radio, i was able to put a tape in and attach it to an iPod but that no longer works...
I stick to my radio stations now a days

2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?

Magic 106.7
or New England Classical 99.5

3. What is in your glove box?


to my surprise there was a stapler (to the right) that gray thing you see there is the handle for the glove compartment, it broke...to say the least this is the first time I've opened it in months, when the question came up I was curious myself to find out what I had in there...
Still not even sure, other than the stapler and the car manual

4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).

NONE
just scratches from bumps here and there....

5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).


back window I have the sticker with the parking permit for where I live and the beach.
and this are the only adornments I have hanging from my mirror

6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?

water, water, water

7. What is the most unique thing about your car?

 left mirror is taped up, it somehow moved so I have top actually look a bit down to be able to see the cars coming...

 right side mirror, some guy was a bit upset and punched it...yeah...his car ended up with worse damages..tsk tsk

my hood don't close, when I am flying down he highway people always flag me down telling me my hood is open, and I always I have to signal back that it is ok...it is not going to open (takes about 2-3 people to open it...long story)

*Mr. Humpty Dumpty
my car is unique...period!!!

8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?


I love hearts

9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?

---------------------

10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?

Unfortunately where we live public transportation sucks unless you live in Boston...all the surrounding areas really struggle and it is best if you own a car.
Since I love to ride the T and visit different places I do this on weekends, I train it to Boston to walk around, jump from subway to subway, take pics, when on the train I like to people watch as well *grins
also
for about 4 months or so I did public transportation and my pass time was lurking blogs, Aisha used to be my morning coffee, then I would move down the list
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?


Do you even have to ask??
I also play it safe and love myself, I wear a seatbelt
Bonus, Bonus: What does your choice of personal or regular mode of transportation say about you?

Girl, you need to invest in a new car or you will be taking the bus or walking soon!!!

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!

Sincerely Yours


Aluv

Comments

i heart your steering wheel <3 ! ! !

AtiyaLuv said…
thank youuuu @thelatephoenix
ohhh your poor car...if only it could talk!!! love the photo of you! your lips are so full & plump ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv