Color is everywhere–nature, food, clothing, skin, animals. Different colors symbolize or mean different things in different cultures. Finally, color affects mood.
From your life, tell us about an object, experience or idea related to each of the colors of the spectrum:
When going over TMI I went over each color, closing my eyes and just thinking what the color meant for me, how I related to the color, feelings, believes....
1. Red - lipstick and heels! When I want to feel sexy and on top, red lipstick and heels will do the trick. Red makes me feel powerful (but when mixing red and yellow I feel daring, naughty, and when you see me walking towards you, please, step aside! woman in control coming through!)
2. Orange - I can't relate to orange much, the color does not remind me of a thing other than the fruit. the more I try to think of the orange color I come up with this!
3. Yellow -for hope, but also in my Dominican culture yellow is also for Anaisa pye, a very powerful and popular loa. The patron of love, money and general happiness within the 21 divisions.
I have been told by some ladies that I am one of her daughters of Anaisa and there is much more to it I don't share, but I do work with Anaisa, or better yet, she works with me, we are still at war because of the Dutch.
I have a lot of yellow shirts, nail polish and often match them with red, another of her colors
some days I will be inspired just to wear yellow all week and I always follow those gut feelings, they usually lead to something great!
4. Green - nature, trees, peace and also green eyeliner *grins* it makes the color of my eyes pop out
5. Blue - blue is a happy color!! makes me feel upbeat! I have different blue nailpolish to match some of the outfits I have.
6. Violet - Harmony, peaceful, tranquility. when I think of the color violet I think of lavender. The color itself makes me feel mellow.
Bonus: What is the color of sex?
you mean the colors?
because it is like a rainbow
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!
A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...
I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)
What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job. It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does). It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.
To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock. It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.
Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other. It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…
My motivation for masturbating this morning... drifting away as I played with my clitsliding my fingers in betweenthinking of my Mastermmmm the way he is going to spank mespreading my legs as I scream"Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please" Images in my head of how is going to playwhen he spanks my pussyas he makes his slut beg
"get in position girl" he saysI lay with my legs wide open and waitHe teases me until I begin to begwhile my pussy throbs and gets even more wetthe soft spanks makes the wayto sweet orgasms he causes his girl