Skip to main content

am I the only one who.....

becomes dripping wet by reposting and rebloggin pictures on tumblr?


and ends up playing with herself almost every single time I finish with tumblr?


Masturbates while laying in the tub and water splashing down to my clit loving the fact hands are free to fondle my nipples


enjoys getting naked at work and playing with herself in the bathroom?

                   

Posts naughty pics while at work?


Is constantly daydreaming of getting fucked, spanked, tied up, getting used, squirming under him as he masturbates me?






will see a picture or GIF and will try to imitate what is been done (just checked to see how it felt and I have the same toy)


will cum just thinking that he is cumin in my mouth?


and will go days at a time horny 24 hrs around the clock?


tied up their breasts because of curiosity and see how they look?
(could not find the pics I made of me tying up my breasts)
is afraid to try certain things but is willing to go the distance for love, devotion, and her Owner...(i have never seen a ball/ring gag up close and personal but I can tell you that I already dislike the thing!)



  and I do feel like....

 I have a virgin ass and a bit afraid of the mix reviews about anal, still afraid for now.


Time to be productive at work!!
Is break time!

Happy Friday!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

C Stag said…
HOLY F&*K!
these pics and comments are so hot… you have me raging!
Is that first photo of you?!
If so, I'll be right over!
;)
PS. I don't think you get my emails… or they go to your junk mail! LoL
have a good hot sexxxy weekend.
C Stag said…
glad we caught up on emails, but you'll still miss them if they go to spam!
hope your weekend was good!
AtiyaLuv said…
same to you C Stag!!
Fondles said…
um, no, no and no, you're not the only one who... or... or...

dayum. i want a suction cup dildo thing too!!
AtiyaLuv said…
Grins, glad I'm not the only one, and the suction dildo is best used in the tub, a better grip.
:-)))
Nero Black said…
Okay... DAMN!!
This is the hottest thing I've seen on the internet all month - I'm gonna crosspost it on my blog so my 3 followers will come over to yours.
I love your playful spirit, I wish more people/women were like you,

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv