1. My favorite travel companion is ______
2. I pass time on a plane by ______
Watching movies, listening to music, reading or writing
3. My favorite part of my travel routine is ______
Planning and packing.
4. When you travel with a companion who is the primary planner for the trip itinerary? Who is the primary planner for the days during your trip/holiday?
We both do it, we never really go with a plan, the only planning is the destination and the wardrobe, other than that is all about discovering, exploring, where the wind takes us.
5. In 2014, how many times did you travel for leisure? For business?
Once or twice for leisure
6. In 2014, how many times did you travel more than 100 miles from home? How many times did you travel out of your county/state/region but remained in the same country?
More than 100 miles - once or twice
Didn't travel outside the country
Outside the state, lmao, everyday, I lived in NH and work in MA.
7. In 2014, How many times did your travels take you out of your country? Where did you go?
8. Do you use a travel agent? Why or why not?
I'm my own travel agent
I get the best prices, I research where I want to stay and where it is more convenient for me, close to public transportation, etc.
9. For the holiday season, do you prefer to travel/go away or do you prefer to stay home and have friends/family visit you?
I rather stay home with family and friends.
Bonus: Which all-expenses-paid travel destination listed below works best with your interests and why?
a. Walt Disney World
b. Tigh-na-mara Seaside Spa Resort A nature lover’s wonderland–hiking, biking, kayaking, wildlife viewing, beachcombing, and health farm amenities.
c. Macau, China The top gambling destination in the world, experience gambling and casino life excess on an unprecedented level
It sounds like everything I enjoy doing in one package, even if there was no lover involved I'd go for it.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!