Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Wrapping up 2014

Thank you to all who played, read, commented to TMI Tuesday this year. A BIG THANK YOU to those of you who submitted questions and ideas over the past year. And now for this TMI Tuesday, let’s wrap up 2014…

1. It’s the end of 2014. How do you feel? Excited? Eager to see what’s in store for the new year?

Ans: I am eager for this year to be over and start 2015, I have a few things up my sleeve, I have an amazing feeling about this new year.

2. On a scale of 1-10 how satisfied were you with 2014? How satisfied were you with your sex life in 2014? (1 = completely disappointed, 10 = extremely satisfied)

Ans: I'll give 2014 a 7, just because of how I feel about work.  0 for the sex cause I had none.

3. What were your big accomplishments this year?

Ans: 2 squirts, a move near the beach to another state, learned to make ssoap, getting in touch with parts on myself that I surely enjoy.

4. Did you make new year’s resolutions at the beginning of year 2014? How many did you keep?

I didn't make any and glad I didn't, probably would not have accomplished as many things as I did

5. Out of all that happened in 2014, what are the biggest lessons you learned?

Ans: nobody but myself can make me happy, it is up to me.

6. What are you most proud of in 2014?

Ans: moving by the beach

7. How did you spend the majority of your free time in 2014?

Ans: doing Geocaching, at the beach, taking pics, making soap and researching about natural products good for the skin

8. Tell us something new you’d like to do or learn in 2015.

Ans: must learn Dutch!


Happy New Year!

Bonus: How was your sex life in 2014?
a. Great
b. Good
c. Not bad
d. It’ll do
e. What’s sex?!

E! For now...in 51 days that's gonna change!

Happy TMI!!!

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesdayquestions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!

Happy TMI Tuesday


Sincerely Yours

Aluv


Comments

C Stag said…
Happy New Year !!
I hope 2015 brings about the positive changes you seek… I am sure it will be a better year for you!
Hopefully you'll email me more often!
LooooL
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv