Skip to main content

Working on not Working



Work...Work...Work...Work


Is not going well at work, the more time I spend here the more impatient I get.
Stressed out to the max
Constant back pain, no matter how many massages I get, how many pills I have taken for it, meditation, stretching, yoga and now I am going to the gym a few times a week to see if exercise will help and still...NOTHING!
Went to a chiropractor and while working on my back he tells me that my muscles are all tight and I am very tense, NO SHIT SHERLOCK! why you think I came to see you?

I am at the end of my rope and looking for alternate things that I can do in order to quit this job.  I can't handle this situation any longer.

Feeling different this days, not the happy, energetic, loud person that I usually am.  People have noticed, I try to keep it on the DL (down low) but hey, it is me, I am not so great at hiding my emotions or even sugar coating how I feel about situations.
I am an open book and don't have issues telling people how I feel whether they like it or not.
There are rumors about me quitting the job (they are not rumors, it is true) and I've noticed the supervisor and the staff are treating me different, in a good way.
I don't get harassed anymore or even questioned.
Sometimes I just leave early and I get paid for the entire day.

I can't wait to see my Master and spend quality time with him
In such need of guidance and advice
Already have my mind set up of what I want to do, I just want to make sure I am doing the right thing and not making irrational decisions based on how I feel about working in this place.

I love the staff, I love the clients we work with, but the job itself, the pressure we are been put under, more responsibilities each day and for what?  and the bigger question is, for who?

So tired working to make money for someone else.

I have a goal.

In 4 months I am quitting my job and will do things on the side to support myself, I am very creative and have many ideas I can start with.

If anyone have ideas as well please throw them at me, would be greatly appreciated!
Let's brainstorm together *grins*


Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

C Stag said…
I am sorry to hear that it has gotten to this level for you… and I think a lot of people are in a similar situation. Maybe not as bad as yours, but working at a position they really don't care for… because at the end of the day, most of us have bills to pay… and not many people have the big nest egg in the bank, to just quit and try something new!
So, I would say plan it… I worked 3 part-time jobs, when I was laid off a few years back, and it was actually quite refreshing in comparison to the work I had been doing. Prepare, and then make the change! I wish you lots of luck… but you can make it happen.
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you so much C-Stag!
It really has come to a point that I have chest pains when I turn the corner to come into work...
and I am making some plans and see where they lead.

((hugs))

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv