Skip to main content

It's not you, it's me

Work becomes more of a hassle each day
It gets harder and harder to wake up, get dressed, car started, even driving to the place makes me feel heavy

While at work I am always cheery, happy go jolly and nobody would even guess the torment and the frustration I am going through.
My supervisor notices the change in me, quieter than ever (only at work), she asked me if it was the job and or the company, before I answered I thought about it..
"It is not you, it is me"
I have no issues with my boss, supervisor, coworkers and/or students but I have lost the love and the dedication I once had for doing what I am suppose to be doing.
I have so much to catch up on and paperwork that needs to be taken care of before I decide to leave and knowing this I still cant find the motivation to do it!

There are so many things affecting me, such as...
The everyday routine
I can't breath and feel caged in
Not feeling inspired to write, not even in my diary and that is very odd!
A certain feeling like I am wasting my time, my life away doing the same thing day in and day out and not feeling rewarded or like I made a difference, which I know is not true considering the job that I do
No motivation, and the energy level is low
Back pain, chest pain
For a while I couldn't even orgasm or cum on command
I can fill the page complaining about all this negative feelings and emotions but I guess you all get the hint

It is sad because I only feel this way while at work
as soon as Friday comes I get this boost of energy that I only wish I had Monday mornings, then again, as soon as Sunday comes I get the most horrible chest pain and anxiety attacks (praise the Xanax) just because I know I have to go back to the same routine all over again!

I keep asking myself
Is a job worth my health?
of course not but the bills don't wait for anyone!

Since I do have my plans to leave and sooner than expected since the year started I have been catching up on old paperwork and getting file cabinets organized and while doing it I keep thinking, daydreaming of my future plans and goals.
I still have that quote in my head and I say it each day like a little prayer:


So far it is working for me and has me motivated
Doing research, making recipes, business plans, business cards, looking for craft fairs to join for spring, summer and fall.
Just because I am unhappy with my job and going through all this motions does not mean I am actually curled up in a corner doing nothing, I just don't say what is going on behind the scenes until the time is right.

I am on my way!

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

C Stag said…
Good for you… you still do your job, as you accept that responsibility… but you are planning and working for your future. Keep your chin up, and do the things you have to do for yourself every day.
I'm excited for you...
missy louise said…
Yes , You are You are wonderful and good things are coming your way. Its 2015 your year for new and exciting things. this is slave sindee due to some strange events (stalker) i have reinvented myself thanks to a Mistress & Master they came up with my new name missy louise.
keep it going forward
humbly
ml
AtiyaLuv said…
@C-stag
thanks so much and to be honest I work harder at keeping my chin up this days than I did before, so hard and stressing to be at a place one does not feel comfy in.

@missy louise
thanks for awesome comment! 2015 does feel like is going to be an amazing year! I am loving the name missy louise, sorry to hear about the stalker, I know exactly how that feels :(
((tight hugs missy louise!!))

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv