Skip to main content

1st spanking and no longer a virgin

Where to begin when my thoughts are all over the place...

He came by for lunch today and as always we end up between the sheets

After countless orgasms (we really can't keep count), I end up facing down and his hands caressing my back.
For days now he has been spanking me with his hands, testing me I believe, a bit harder each time, but today while he was using his hands, he stopped, walked over to the living room and I hear the buckle of the belt.
My heart jumped, body became tense, I didn't know what to expect, the previous day when he had done it I felt the sting, I enjoyed it, but that was his hand, this is a belt, work belt to be exact.

We didn't keep count, at least I didn't,  but I felt it come down
Right
Left
And rub my ass gently
Right
Left
And rubbed them again
It went on for a bit
How long?
I have no idea
And right before I was about to cry, he stopped
Kept rubbing my ass, sliding his hand between my wet slit, using the moist of my pussy I feel his fingers around my ass, I was more alert than a bee, head went up, eyes widen, body even more tense and that's when I felt the little sting on my ass cheeks, and I have to admit I loved it, but let's not deviate from the issue at hand, my ass.
I didn't feel ready
Reading up on the work it takes to get ready, the enemas, the cleaning, it all came to me at that moment,  and I voiced it, I told him I was scared, nervous and he just said "don't be baby" I melted and relaxed
I laid on the white sheets
Gripping on the sheets
Looking at him as he looked at me
He was so gentle
His finger slowly going in out of me, working me, and getting me ready, it began to feel good, he did certain things that I felt in my pussy, I enjoyed it at one moment, at another moment I would become consious about the fact this is my asshole, this is embarassing, then down again into limbo
In and out I went
Feeling good and enjoying it
Then thoughts of "omg what if his fingers get dirty!!"
I know I should just let go all together, but I guess I'm not the first to feel this way

He didn't penetrate me with his cock just yet, I think he is trying to stretch me, the same way he did when he began with his hands before moving to the belt.

I'm still trying to process the entire afternoon
As he was leaving a little part of my ass felt hot, and I kept touching it.
My first spanking and I think...I liked it

It has been amazing
Each day with him I learn something new about my body, how it reacts to his touch, and the ability he has to touch me in the right places.

I go ga-ga for him

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv