Skip to main content

May I have one more, Please - Spanking

I am such a greedy girl.

I now understand how important it is to communicate about ones need and how I feel.

When my Master would spank me it was such a delight that I didn't want him stopping, I really wanted more yet I was a bit afraid to ask him to continue.
He knows best and knew why he took the approach he did
I am totally new at all of this and he was testing the waters and seen my reaction and how much I could probably handle.

I love how each day he would do it a bit longer and a bit harder, and each time he stopped I wanted to say, may I have one more please?

When he finally grabbed his belt and began to lay the smack down on me I felt the sensation all through my body, each time the belt hit my skin I would feel the tingling and it was like a breath of fresh air, of course after a few times (don't know how many times it was, I was in lala-land) I felt it even more, and when my eyes got watery he stopped 
I wonder if he noticed that my eyes got watery and that is why he stopped.

I am not a masochist, I don't handle pain well, I was scared when it came down to it that I was not going to be able to take the pain or even worse, not like it at all...I was so wrong
I wanted to feel the pain
I wanted to feel his hands or his belt come down on me hard
I wanted to have marks that would last days
I didn't want to be able to sit down
and most important...I can't freaking believe I am having this thoughts or thinking this way!
Makes me wonder
Still trying to think how hard he did it, his hands are huge! and my, he is strong, but I must've been so in tune and floating that even as it stroke my skin I was anticipating and eager for the next one.

I didn't say anything to him on how I felt about it, as I have said before, he knows what he was doing and why
I'm open with him, with everything, I have no secrets, I even confessed things to him that he didn't know after all the years we have been together
but then again I was afraid to say...
"Papi mine, could you spank me harder?  I want more, please more, spank me until I scream and I can't take it anymore!"

A few days ago I fessed up!
Told him how I wanted more, how greedy I felt, how excited it gets me just thinking about it.

Laying down on the bed naked last night I could imagine him next to me, touching me, feeling me and thinking of how wonderful it was to feel his hands, how comfortable I felt, how much I need my Owner, want him, desire him, how amazing his belt and his hands felt and in between those thoughts I began to shake, tremble, pant, my pussy became extremely moist, found myself moaning as I came, just the thought of him makes me cum.

------------
Master:  I need to prepare me some whips and floggers
me:        waaait - I haven't graduated from the belt yet
Master:  I'll be the judge of that

How fucking sexy is that???
**pussy drools

I can't wait til I visit again and Master has his way with me, love knowing he can do with me anything he wishes and pleases, it makes me so happy and very eager
Also know that if I want more...I can always ask for more!
ehehe, I am such a slave!

Sincerely yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv