Skip to main content

Hard work!

Been feeling amazing this past few days, keeping busy all the time aids in controlling the anxiety I often feel and knowing that I am not where I am suppose to be at.

First and foremost, before I go on, I would like to take this opportunity to thank my Master for all the support he is giving me and the work he is putting into helping me start my little business.
He is there throughout the day fixing things, going over details that I probably have missed, correcting, reading and giving me feedback, and most of the time encouragement.

I could not have done this without him
Reason?
I have been down, my mood is crappy, I have no thrive most of the time, so much going on that I feel at a halt and I can't even think straight and this is were he comes in.  He motivates me, either with sweet and amazing words or with the fact that if I don't get things done I am going to get the belt, granted, that can go either way...I love the belt and would love to get a spanking but I do everything I am suppose to do because there is one thing that matters most than a spanking and a belt - His happiness, the fact that I get a "good girl" or "I'm proud of you"compliment is one of the best rewards.

Finally my Etsy shop is open and little by little I have been adding products.
Is not as easy as I thought.
Coming up with products people might enjoy is a bitch, so I went with the next best thing, myself and my people...i am my own test instrument, my friends and some of my family members as well, so far we have not gotten a rash from the soaps, we all have our toes and fingers, and all limbs intact, no discovery of new skin diseases...LMAO, sorry, couldn't help it, had to add a few jokes that we often use when discussing the soaps - feedback, comments, etc.

It does take me a long time to make a soap or come up with a recipe, I want to make sure that the ingredients I use are all natural and they have a purpose for the skin, not just aroma, a cute package, and the fancy look.

The barefoot sandals are a hit! sold quite a few in a week, so far making them as I get the order in. Coming up with more designs as I go along, even adding beads.  I am having an awesome time creating, I love it!

The bath tea has been fun, I found a few recipes, did some research and the combination of the herbs makes me want to stay in the bath longer than the usual, how relaxing!
My favorite is Muscle Fusion, after going to the gym and coming home with pain all over, soak in the bath tea for 15-20 minutes and I feel new and ready for another round of workouts

the etsy says that i only sell in the US but if anyone not from the US is interested in purchasing bath tea I can make some arrangements and mail it to them.

It has been hard work but at the same time it has been fun.
Will take sometime for things to pick up and make sales, I am not worried about it, I know this is going to work, I feel it deep in me, just need to market well and do some show and tell so people can see and know what they are getting.
I am excited!!

and once again...
All this has been possible because of my Master.

A bright future ahead

Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

julie said…
So glad things are coming together even if progress seems slow. Can we have a link to your Etsy site?

xx
AtiyaLuv said…
Thank you so much julie!!

Https://www.etsy.com/blissfulfusion

I also added the link on the top right corner of the blog, is not complete yet, still adding more as I continue to create.

Hope you are having a great week!!
missy louise said…
very cool
You will do GREAT !!!!
C Stag said…
That's fantastic on getting our Etsy site going… I am sure you will find your niche, and hopefully it can sustain you… and maybe you'll have to hire others to keep up with the orders!
Enjoy and good luck.
julie said…
Having a great week thanks, they look amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv