There are several unique and weird holidays that take place all over the world. This TMI Tuesday is about the month of April’s special observances. What’s Up April?
1. April 1 is April Fool’s Day (All Fools Day), a Western tradition of pulling pranks and hoaxes.
– Did you play any April Fool’s jokes on someone?
I didn't, sorta forgot it was April fool's day
– Were you the victim of an April’s Fool prank this year?
– What is the best April Fool’s hoax you’ve ever pulled?
Can't come up with one right about now..
2. What is your favorite unusual or non-traditional holiday to observe?
If I can get a day off to celebrate, any holiday will do for me. We have celebrated Cambodian New Year just for us to cancel classes in the lab eat and celebrate.
3. Do you observe any unique local or family tradition holidays? Briefly tell us about this holiday.
Not that I can think of
4. April is National Poetry Month. Share your favorite poem with TMI Tuesday or write a poem and share.
I have a few cock worshiping poems somewhere in here
5. This month is also Stress Awareness Month. What stresses you on a daily basis?
That I have to look for a new place, and I can't wait to be where I truly belong
6. April is National Humor Month. Name 3 stand-up comics or comedic actors who make you laugh?
Eddy Murphy (1980's)
Cedric the entertainer
7. April 22 is National Jelly Bean Day in the United States, however, it can and should be celebrated all over the world. How will you celebrate Jelly Bean Day?
I'm not a jelly bean fan, sorry...love the colors, that's about it
Bonus: The flower for the month of April is the Daisy. How or what do you feel about daisies?
Love them, specially as decorations for the hair to accessories
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!