Skip to main content

What to do, What to do...

**post all over the place...just like my head

According to my Dr I need to take time off work
It was very obvious how stressed out I am and how it is affecting me when I was on vacation and since I've been back it has been non-stop stress and stressful situations one after the other...
I feel I can't breath

I moved with a friend in December of 2014, just four months ago and once again apartment hunting because on of the owners' family member is going through some hardship and they need the place back by a set time leaving us in a huge ordeal and without hardly any options.
This is actually taking a toll on me in more ways than one.

To add insult to injury, I was suppose to quit my job by now but I can't because of how badly the income is needed specially if I am going to be doing apartment hunting, just glad I didn't rush to quit like I was planning.
My credit is not that great but having worked 16 years at the same place and making good money is a plus and most times when looking for an apartment the credit is overlooked if the work history is lengthy. 
The thing is that the job is affecting me more than what I would like to admit, I feel like I'm between a sword and a stone.  I really am trying, harder than I have in the past.  I'm sick of talking about it, complaining, and it may seem at times that I'm not trying hard enough or I should change my frame of mind and try harder but I'm just ready to hang my gloves, fed up.

The people I talk to about my issues are probably more fed up with me complaining and sounding like a broken record, hey, I don't blame them
My Master told me to write a list of everything that needs to get done, and I'm a list person, I work best with lists and I tried starting one up but like I mentioned to him, seen all the tasks at hand just made me feel worse.

Wondering if all this have to do with hormone imbalance
Last week was great, but the hard work I had to put in order for me to feel just a little better was not really worth the effort, really, it wasn't.

This sucks ass

Sincerely Yours
Aluv



Comments

C Stag said…
it is always darkest before the dawn…

sorry about the housing situation, but sometimes things happen for a reason, and a better situation just might open up for you and your roommate…

for the minute, you'll have to just do your job a bit longer, so that you can keep the regular income … you're obviously strong and have toughed it out for some time… I am sure you can make lemonade out of lemons for a bit longer.
AtiyaLuv said…
thanks Chris...If I don't see a lemon for a few years I would not mind at all, making the best of each day and changing my attitude how I view things, react to them, and handle them.

Thanks again
:)))
missy louise said…
WOW another hit for you wish i could just give you a hug and my ear so you could just let it all out. i have been way to busy and have laryngitis and its allergy season. i just really want to hug you. as Chris said you are strong and tough YOU will make it your business will succeed and your housing will be solved. Power and strength to you. hugs

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv