Skip to main content

The way He makes me feel - Willing


Laying here thinking...
Of the day he took me away
And he made forget
About time and space

While his hand were making his way
To my bare ass, while I laid facing down on the bed
Then he went and got the belt

The sounds still resonates
My heart still jumps in dismay
Of how I reacted that day
When my Master spanked me with the belt

I didn't feel any pain
Even when it came hard on me it was more pleasure and joy 
Looking at his expression, 

his eyes fixed on me, 
the way he looked at my reactions 
while I enjoyed his belt and his actions
he could clearly feel and see
the devotion and willingness to please

why did he stopped?
Why didn't I speak up?
Two questions that still linger in my thoughts

I didn't know I would enjoy
His hands, 

his belt, 
the spanks, 
the biting, 
the tickling 
and his curious way, 
I am in a place from where I don't want to get away

In his shackles
His collar
At his mercy 
At his feet
There is no other place where this girl would rather be


His slave
His property
To be always with him
Under his belt and his punishments and using me as he sees fit

I feel in limbo at this moment
Body feeling light as a feather
I wish I could remain this way
Where it feels there is no time and space
But I must go back to that place
Where it feels empty without him 
And I feel a stranger among friends

Oh wow my Master
This girl love and devotion runs deep
I often wonder
What are you going to do with me?


It has come to a point that is even hard to breath 
Can't even concentrate and most nights I don't sleep 
I ache for your touch
Your kisses
Your love
physical pain, muscles would ache
Who would think that love can make you feel this way?

After research I found this to be true,
I am not crazy or overreacting
I just feel love deeper than a lot of you
Why was I built this way?
Then I think back and understand
And it all begins to make sense

I was been prepared for what it was to be
Getting ready for the one that was to set me free
Who made me understand
Opened my eyes to what it could be
Then held my hand and led me to what it is

Teaching my body to listen and obey 
To his commands and demands
To everything he wishes and please
How easy it is for him to control me, 

and make me feel weak

How obvious it is
That I am completely His
And still I wonder, and I don't know why 
How could this be?
Is this really me?
Is this happening to me?
Is this all a dream?

A slave, collared and yet feeling so free

Comments

Jack and Jill said…
You are so tremendously sexy, and quite the poet as well.
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you so much :)
I have my moments of inspiration and of course..he is my muse when it comes to bringing the poet out of me

((hugs))

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv