Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - That was Random!

Hello. Welcome to TMI Tuesday.

That was random!

random cartoon

1. When you first skied down the slopes of love with your significant other were you a:
a. bunny hill beginner
b. a seasoned ski bum
c. black diamond risk-taker pulling out all the tricks and inversions

--didn't really understand the question
but the only answer that called out to me was..
C.  black diamond risk-taker pulling out all the tricks and inversions

2. If you had a sexual encounter in a taxi cab and the meter was running, costing you $1 per minute. How much would that cab ride cost you?

$350.00

3. Who has the better sense of humor, you or your significant other?

He would say he does
but we both know is me!

4. What is the weirdest part of your nightly bedtime routine?

trying to fall asleep
looking for that cold spot to rub, my feet uncovered and shaking one foot to help me out with the process

5. Fill in the blank: I can’t stand to be called shorty .

there was a time men were calling their girlfriends/significant other "shorty"
it is enough to be short but to be called shorty too..ugh

6. What household item do you use and never put back where it belongs?

I am a bit OCD
there is a place for everything and i will be the first one to put things back specially after using it...but there is one thing at home which is not a household item, it is a food item that for some reason we always have to go searching for
Ketchup!!
each and every time I ask where is the ketchup is like asking where is waldo?
it is usually under a bed, or the couch, on top of someones desk...etc
never fails!
shit pisses me off!!!

Bonus: The first bed you ever had sex in, was it twin, double, queen, king -sized or some other size?

queen size!

————

How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Three Hundred Fifty Minutes In Heaven! happy TMIT, Atiya :)
AtiyaLuv said…
you got that right @thelatephoenix!!
oh I have a ketchup thing, too. I never wait for the ketchup bottle to be totally over, I buy a new bottle and won't wait for that bottle to be over. so I'm left with four minibottles of ketchup with just a squeeze or so left at the bottom clogging my fridge :)
AtiyaLuv said…
Lmao!!
Just add a little water and shake @thelatephoenix you will never have that little left over

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv