Skip to main content

4 days away

almost there

still not packed but everything that I am taking is on the bed and around the luggage waiting on me to be placed neatly inside.





so excited I find myself giggling and laughing randomly, unexpectedly.  so cool!

getting ready, doing my hair, manicure, pedicure and leaving the shaving for last, i really need to get some electrolysis, the shaving part is not so fun :/ but i do enjoy everything else!
I sorta messed up while coloring my hair, even thought i would have to redo it because i put everything in the bottle including the conditioner that it is used for after the coloring.  mistook one tube for the other, took a chance and it actually came out nice, even though i was worried my hair was going to fall off or end up with green hair instead
Beauty, such a pain in the ass sometimes.



All caught up at work and leaving everything ready but knowing how it really works i am sure i will be coming back to a few surprises, and although i have worked so very hard to make sure everything goes smoothly i also know that people will be making a big fuzz about something and drown in a cup of water (hypothetically speaking, but deep inside i really wish it would happen)

One thing is different this time around...
I don't care
I don't care what happens here at work while i am away, i will not be taking phone calls, will not check my email or, will not respond to texts from anyone that has to do with my department, I will not think of work like I do each time I am away, worrying about what it is been done, what its been said, how they are handling things and what is expecting me in my return...like one of my coworkers would say "Fuck that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am growing impatient and wanting the day to get here already
my body tingles, vibrates, and when my mind drifts thinking of his kisses the sensation that I feel going on in my pussy is unbelievable, it throbs, contracts, i feel my clit tingling and engorging, poor little thing!
The closer the days get the more I play with myself, the more I cum, oh what a horny little slut.

and then him teasing me!!

Master:  and it will be different than last time
me:  how so?
Master: we tested the waters then

OH MY GOODNESS!!

the best part is that he didn't say or explain in what way it will be different but left me wondering knowing how i can get a bit carried away with my imagination...Teeeease!!!

oh, and by the way...
I have gained about 10-15 pounds since i moved into my new place
did it make a difference i was going to be traveling and seen my Papi mine?
nope!
the closer the days the more i would stuff my face!
only 4 days away and I am freaking out!  laying down before bedtime i look down and I look like a little frog
i just hope when the time comes i don't try to hide or not get to enjoy the moment because i am feeling self conscious at the moment, that would suck!!
yet, when i am with him at some point i am spaced out, i am floating and everything is just beautiful, i let go, i feel so good that the only thing that matter is how he makes me feel and how i am making him feel, then after the facts i am left wondering how the hell did i do "that", or said "that", or acted like "that", or didn't even flinch when he did "that"
then comes the next time and it happens all over again *grins*

geez this is torture!!
knowing that it is so close i can actually taste it, feel it
not that i often wish my days away for i have learn to love, enjoy and embrace each moment life offers but this is different, at least for me, because been with him gives more meaning to everything i do and all that i am, is like my purpose, don't know how to explain it, but it is just such a bliss and such a high knowing that i am where i feel that i belong, where i need to be, my fate, my destiny.

in just 4 days and 11 hours i will be taking off to be where i know that i belong



Sincerely Yours
Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv