Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Moral Dilemmas

TMI from the Netherlands - cold and windy morning just like in DC but nothing to do with hurricane Joaquin :) loving it!!!

It is a cold and windy day here in Washington DC area but at least the heavy rains from Hurricane Joaquin have gone away. Let’s make it a great day and do TMI Tuesday! -H

Moral Dilemmas Ahead

tmi_right_wrong

1) You are at your best friend’s wedding just an hour before the ceremony is to start. Earlier that day, you came across definitive proof that your best friend’s spouse-to-be is having an affair with the best man/maid of honor, and you catch them sneaking out of a room together looking disheveled. If you tell your friend about the affair, their day will be ruined, but you don’t want them to marry a cheater. What do you do?
a. Tell your best friend and ruin what is supposed to be the best day of his/her life
b. Say nothing and let the wedding go as planned
c. Confront the intended groom/bride, and insist they ‘fess up to your best friend
d. Speak up when the wedding officiant says, “If any of you has reasons why these two should not be married, speak now or forever hold your peace

crap, this is a serious moral dilemma
i have no idea what i'd do, no problem here with telling someone the truth, but on their wedding day? yikes
so i probably B) say nothing and let the wedding go as planned

2) If you saw someone shoplifting, what would you do?

made sure I let them know that i know, look at them, shake my head and try to make them feel guilty.  but if you ask me if i will turn them in, no i would not.

3) An out of control train is running down a track towards five people. You are on a bridge under which the train will pass and you can stop it by dropping a heavy weight in front of it. As it happens, there is a very large man next to you. Your only way to stop the train is to push the man over the bridge and onto the track, killing him to save the five people.
Would you push the man off the bridge? YES or NO

survival mode! YES

4) A handsome/pretty in-law has flirted with you for years. You find them very attractive. It is obvious he/she wishes to pursue a relationship with you. If you were sure no one would ever know, would you:
a. Make it clear to them you’re not interested
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further.
c. Make them the main fuel of your sexual fantasies.
d. Let the relationship become physical–no one will ever know.

in-law...father in law, brother in-law?
father in-law is out of the question, now, the brother in-law would be a different story.  D) let the relationship become physical-no one will ever know

5) Would you rather have one year off at your current rate of pay OR work your current job for a year at double your current rate of pay?

a year off at my current rate of pay :))))

Bonus: Why should anyone care what consenting adults do in private?

they shouldn't but some people can't help it and is part of their lives

------------------------------------------------------------------


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!



Sincerely Yours


Aluv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv