Skip to main content

I quit!

In 2009 I quit smoking, I can't say it was hard, challenging but not hard.  The hardest moments came after.

When things ended with my Master I sorta took up smoking here and there and quit again.  I didn't do it long enough to become a habit or part of the routine, and it also made me realize how much I hated the smell, the taste but most of all how embarrassed I get when others would see me smoking.

I didn't enjoy the smell or the after taste but I loved me a cigarette each time I went to the bathroom, needless to say I became constipated when I quit, it became so bad I ended up having colon hydrotherapy to get me back on track.
Most people gain weight when they quit, that was not my case, it was another routine to have a cigarette after a meal and that was the best feeling ever!  Even before I was done eating I was already thinking of my first drag, how I knew that cigarette was going to be the finishing touch to a great meal
Another thing I had to do was to disconnect my home phone and resort to texting for a while because it was also another smoking ritual, to me  Phone + Cigarette = relaxation

When I was going through my personal hell not long ago I also fell off the wagon and smoked a few times until one day for one reason or another my Master asked "are you smoking?"  the funny thing is that I wasn't smoking in that particular moment, I felt so guilty for the few times I slipped, hiding it from him when in fact he knows everything there is to know and what goes on, I felt like shit and still do because this is the way he is going to find out...ouchies

Lately I have been feeling edgy, uneasy, and desiring a drag, I don't want to do it, I am trying my best not to go there and before it would happen I went to my Dr and acquired the pills that helped me quit, Chantix!
I am totally against the pills but I need them, I don't want to take up on smoking again and needless to say I don't want to slip again.  Reminding myself how bad it is for my health, how nasty it smells and most of all how embarrassed I am to be seen doing it.  Nope I am not going to say because I will save money, because when one is into a habit money is no issues at all

People always said I was not a true smoker because I could hold off for long periods of time, I would not smoke in the car with people in it, never smoked around children, if I was out with non-smokers I wouldn't smoke, I didn't like smoking in my house, and I also didn't smell like a smoker, most people didn't believe it when they would find out.

I do well with most of the temptations around me, saw myself slipping and not taking any chances, I took control of the situation, weighted out what was best for me, how I could help myself and doing it, but I can't help but feel disappointed that after all this years I am struggling with it again, when I thought I was in the clear a bad moment, anxiety, nervousness can lead me to desire a cigarette.

shame shame

Sincerely Yours
Aluv


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv