Skip to main content

Sex and Energy


Each time a man connects with a woman sexually and releases his life form energy within her, he leaves a part of his information (DNA) in her birth canal. If she doesn't clean herself, his energy remain inside of her. 
That imprint can often create illusional sexual addiction to the individual. 
When someone decides to have multiple partners, it can sometimes send mixed emotional signals within the inside of the body's vibration system. 

Women must be careful of different energies or spiritual forces polluting their internal temple. You are a sacred doorway, where life is intended to pass through, respect yourself, use your gifts wisely! 
Just think about it and ask yourself... 
Ever wonder why they call it sexual intercourse (INTER-Course)? It's an inter(nal) course that unites man and woman, mind with mind, spirit with spirit, or energy with energy. This is something that a condom can't protect you against because energy is behind the elements of all flesh.

There is no such thing as "Casual" Sex or "Friends with Benefits"... No, No, No, I Don't Think So!!! Intimate activity intricately entwines the energies between two people. Sex creates a powerful exchange of energy between those involved. These connections, imprints and debris are left upon the mind, soul and spirit for a long time because they are not easily purged or cleansed.
‘Casual sex’ with multiple partners can intertwine the energies and spirits of a lot of people into your own aura if they are not severed and cleansed. You become joined to every person with whom your partner has slept, as well as all the partners those people had. 

This type of "soul clutter" can be felt by your partner's subconscious. Even if they are not completely in tune or aware of the extra-curricular sexual activities, they still are able to sense the subtle disturbances of multiple energies and/or familiar spirits that have entered causing restlessness and inner turmoil.

The longer and more intimate the contact with another person, the more powerful the reinforcement and the interaction of the bond becomes, and all the more difficult it is for them to untangle and leave. 

Soul stains, transference of odors, perceptive connections and even mutually formed habits are now left to burden the psyche long after that relationship has ended.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv