Skip to main content

Sinful Sunday - Diastema

man:  I love your diastema
me:  my what?
man:  Diastema, it is the gap between your two front teeth
me:  aaah that! thank youu
man:  do you know what it means?
me:  i dont know, i've heard that women with that gap are very sexually active, others have said they are hoes, ya know, myths here and there
man:  (laughs)
me:  (decided to join him so I laughed as well)
man:  women with a diastema were said to have lusful characteristics, they are also associated with being attractive, and in France they were called lucky teeth because men that had it were unfit to go to war because they could not open their powder magazine.   Actually, men would break their own front teeth on purpose so they didnt have to go to war.  Have you ever thought of getting braces?
me:  nope, I've always loved my gap.
man:  as you should.

**I have been told by a few dentists that I should get braces to help close the gap between my two front teeth.
I think it makes me attractive/sexy and closing it would make me look different, I feel it would change the way I look.
I can't remember a day in my life I didn't have it.  
As I get older I feel it is a bit wider and probably with age it will open even more cause my wisdom teeth were removed.
I love my Diastema, I think it accentuates my lips




Kiss the lips and it will redirect you to other sinners 

Comments

Silver Dom said…
This made me laugh. Greats pics.
Jo said…
I *love* the first shot - your shiny lips beckon!!! Don't change your teeth - they're part of who you are. I have indented front teeth and I'm proud of them!
submiseric said…
You have a beautiful natural gap which i find beautiful on a woman. It must be something thats well admired, the wlady in the Rimmel,London advert shows her gap off in every pose. Lovely images with a sensual feel ;)
Michael Malflic said…
It is a very Sexy look!
heelsnstocking said…
A sexy look. I can see the appeal. xx
C Stag said…
these images are great! among my favorites I've ever seen from you…
Fondles said…
HIYA LUV!! I'm back. oh it took me a good while to find your blog again. but I did. I'll catch up slowly:)
Marie Rebelle said…
You have a beautiful mouth!

Rebel xox
Molly said…
It is strange isn't it how we have come to a place where everything is meant to be perfect and straight? I think your gap is very sexy too. My daughter has exactly the same gap and like you she says she likes it

Mollyxxx
AtiyaLuv said…
Thank you all!!
We are in a world where society would like us to be a certain way. But happy and comfortable in my own skin, what some may find to be imperfections is what makes me unique.

Foondles!!! Welcome back!!! (Hugs) heading your way too to get updated
HappyComeLucky said…
Well these pics prove that it is a smokingly sexy look.
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you HappyComeLucky

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv