Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Sex, Seriously?

Sex, seriously?

couple-in-bed_tmi
1. Do you think being a sex worker is as legitimate a work option as being an accountant?
Yes, but with much more pleasure *grins
It is said that it is the oldest profession 
2. Which of these rules would you follow if your lover had to have it followed in order to be aroused:
a. wear socks will having sex
b. have the lights on during sex
c. have the TV playing, volume up while having sex
d. the room must be in complete darkness to have sex
3. You must plan an evening of sex with your lover. Tell us what you’ve planned for the evening.
I am not much for planning, if something I've learned through the years is that my plans always go to shit, so I just go with the flow and plan as I go along
4. Rule: If one of you is in the mood for sex and the other is not, you give the other 24 hours to ‘get in the mood’ before masturbating. Would this work in for you or in your relationship–why or why not?
ehrrr, nope, he can watch me masturbate right there and then, not waiting 24 hours, I probably wont be horny in 24 hours
5. Apparently, even though it is the year 2016, some folks still have a “number” that delineates another person from being normal and liking sex versus being promiscuous. What is THAT number for you? According to a recent U.K. report more than 15 sexual conquests for a man can be off-putting, while more that 14 sexual encounters for a woman may give a potential suitor pause.
Don't have THAT number because I no longer feel or see it that way....yes, some people may call it promiscuous, I am calling it adventurous..

Bonus: How was your weekend?
oooh don't get me started!
I haven't had "ME" time in like forever! working 13 hours a day from Mon-Fri and the weekend is supposed to be for myself, for "me" and I don't even get that...
<insert angry, overwhelmed, frustrated emoji here>
thanks for asking :)
**rant over



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv