Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Voting day

Hi folks!
As the world knows it is crazy-time with elections in the USA, on this TMI Tuesday. Today’s questions were created by Recusen and little ol’ meThere are many types of elections–student council, city government, civic club boards, union leadership, executive boards, Homeowners Associations, and more.
vot
Refer to any type of recent elections as you answer the following questions.
1. I think more favorably about a candidate who has family, such as a spouse and kid(s)
True or False
2. I am more likely to support a candidate who has my same religious beliefs?
True or False
3. I am skeptical of anyone running for any type of office if they are devoutly religious.
a. I agree
b. I somewhat agree
c. I disagree
4. If a candidate has a sex scandal, I will not vote for them.
a. True
b. False
5. If a candidate was involved in a sex scandal more than a decade ago:
a. I don’t care, it will not affect my view of the candidate
b. Scandal is scandal, I cannot support that candidate
c. Everyone has sex, sex is not scandalous, I don’t care about a candidate’s sex life
e. For me to be swayed by a candidate’s sex scandal it would have to be something huge, heinous and against humanity
6. I like when candidates call each other names and get into negative verbal sparring.
a. Yes – It’s exciting to know the dirt
b. No – It’s a waste of time, I learn nothing about either candidate
7. Do you vote? Why or why not?

No, I am not a US Citizen
8. When it comes to campaign ads, which kind do you respond to:
a. Negative ads
b. Positive ads
9. Has a campaign ever swayed your vote?

not at all
10. Do you pay attention to who placed/paid for the ad?

Nope
Bonus: Select all that you agree with, select as many or as few as you like.

a. U.S. Presidential campaign lasts way too long
b. U.S. candidates for President waste a lot of money
c. 2016 U.S. Presidential Race is a steaming pile of poo!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!



Comments

Nero Black said…
Who would you vote for, IF you were able to? :)
AtiyaLuv said…
@Nero
I would have voted for Clinton, and to be honest the only 2 reasons are that I am an immigrant and I am a woman - the way he expresses himself about women is awful
unfortunately the republican party is filled with cavemen who want to decide what a woman can or cannot do with her body, who are completely blind to what is going on with our environment and now we have taken a step back to 40 years ago when minority have to look over their shoulders afraid they are going to be stopped and questioned about their immigration status, profiling just because we are immigrants.
I feel the US took a huge step back, and I am not referring to Trump, he doesn't have any idea what a politician is all about or what they do, I am in fear of those who are already there and have their hidden agenda.
I am actually thinking of moving away from the US for the next 4 years, but we will see...

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv