Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - the world is crazy!!!

New month, new questions…get to writing that new blog post by playing TMI Tuesday.
crazy_tmi
1. What makes you cry?

lately...everything!!!
2. The world is ending (or you are on death row), what would be your last meal?

Rice, beans, chicken in sauce, beef in sauce, port in sauce, potato salad Dominican style, green salad, fried plantain - the sweet and the green ones.
3. You must join a gang/crew, of the choices below, which gang would you join and why?

a. Rue Bella and the Annie Depressants – a crew of drag queens (they are funny and fun to be with, and so far most drag queens I've met are very loyal)
b. Aryan Brotherhood of white supremacist
c. Secret Society of The Order of Chaeronea – fostering an understanding and acceptance of gay community and lifestyle
d. Free Hugs club – monthly membership requirement of hugging 10 strangers a month
e. Quidditch Club – Mandatory game every Sunday. (Not a Harry Potter fan, read this for more info ).
4. Who makes the best leader of a country–your mom or dad? Why?

my mom! cause she was able to walk out from an abuser, raise 5 kids on her own and we all turned out amazing!
5. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology, what would it be and why?

with the pain in my heart I would have to say the cell phones - because people no longer talk, everyone is too busy texting, taking pics, and sometimes just looking through their phone and not paying attention to their surrounding.  We don't enjoy the little things because we are too busy browsing or checking our phones to see if we missed a text or a call....is horrible!
Bonus: Will you (or have you) celebrate Halloween this year? What did you do?

I was in a veggie state
was supposed to go to court and return to work but I didn't go to either one, I took the day off and made it a "me" day




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!


Comments

Nero Black said…
Everyone is allowed a 'me' day so relax and enjoy it!
And I'm with you on the cellphone thing. We can't even talk in the car anymore because my wife is always on her phone checking her social media. When we're with our daughter (dinner, etc) she tells everyone to put their cell phones away because it's 'family time' but she's always the first to pick hers up. :(
missy louise said…
Hooray for your Mom and no wonder why you are such a strong Woman,
Great answer about cell phones and for all the right reasons.
Hope you totally enjoyed your me day
AtiyaLuv said…
@Nero
I enjoy my me days!! haven't had one of those for a while, usually i get a few hours a week, I needed that day.
and YES!! cell phones can be such a bitch at times. I try to keep my phone out of my hands when around others, dinner time, etc...but there are days where it seems that is surgically attached to my hands.

@missy louise
thank you so much!! my mom is amazing!
and thanks, i did enjoy my me day, I wish i had more of those

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv