Skip to main content

Sinful Sunday - Early Morning at work

I wake up extremely early for work each day.
With winter here it is dark when I leave the house and work as well, if we didn't have windows at work I probably would not see the light of day.

I took this pics early morning at work, without lighting, no flash and I must say, my camera phone is freaking awesome!! (room was a bit dark), I also took one with the lights on to see if there was much of a difference....

anywhoo.....

With such little time in my hands this days it has been hard keeping up with personal grooming.  Not that I have always been a fan of shaving my pussy, in fact I dread the moments when he gets in one of his moods and will ask for a pussy shot!
not good...
when and if that happens, what I haven't done in months I would have to accomplish in 5 minutes, and let me tell you, working under those stressful conditions to shave off all that hair and leave it nice and smooth and not miss a spot while you are at it is like magic (boost of adrenaline)!  I don't know if its me, but the older I get the more hair I grow, even in places I didn't grow hair before.
Sometimes after the photo session is done I feel I have to take a nap.

I am glad he likes the breast shots more, at least I don't have hair on my nipples....yet *grins

When I took this pics I shared them with him and this is how the combo went down...

me:  what do you think? aside from the "i need to shave", which is sort of the topic for my Sinful Sunday post

Him:  It sure is, I'd post that shaven

me:  but the topic is about that...no shaving, and i don't use it so why shave it

Him:  for when you take pics, you dress up nice too don't you?

😜
hahaha!  I love the way he puts it!
so freaking cute!








With the lights on in the room


kiss the lips for more Sinners!


Comments

missy louise said…
lovely photos and such sweet hair
julie said…
Lovely pics, shaven or not. Plus I love your top / dress, beautiful colours and fabric xx

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv