Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Sex Life

Sex is life. Yes, you heard that right here at TMI Tuesday blog.
sexlife_header
sexlife_tmi

1. Have you ever tested someone’s love for you? What did you do? Did things turn out as you expected or hoped?

I did, once...i really wanted to see if he would fight for us, our love, our relationship, fight for me, to be with me
EPIC freaking fail
he actually agreed with me in ending things, that I should go and find someone who deserved me and loved me.
8 months later we found our way back to each other.

2. Select the answer that best fits your experience. I have dated:
a. all the wrong people
b. romantic companions that were mostly a good fit for me.
c. people that were perfect fits–loves at first sight
d. not all that much, I mainly have had a lot of long term relationships
3. Online dating: What is your success rate? What do you consider success?

Success rate 0%
what i consider success - mutual feelings, he likes me, I like him, we actually have fun together...dull men nowadays and lots of women also making the good ones look bad..ugh
4. What sexual thing do you do most often that you could commit to doing everyday?

it would have to start with actually having sex...
5. What are your thoughts on love and lust?

lust will make people think they are in love.
can lust lead to love?  hmm I wonder
Bonus: Are you searching for love or are you searching for attention?

attention from the one I love


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!


Comments

Nero Black said…
Re Q1 - I wonder if he had someone else he wanted to 'test the waters with' and you effectively gave him the opportunity to pursue it (her). I don't know him so I don't know, but I do know that men think that way. (I did it once, many many years ago: we 'took a break', I had wild crazy sex with this other girl who was hot for me, and then two weeks later I was back with the original girl).
May More said…
"Attention from the one you love" - Having read this I agree, I wrote that I always wanted attention but thinking about it now I remember those times when attention from the wrong person was just not welcome - felt like i was being put under a spot light.
AtiyaLuv said…
Nero - distance played a huge part on it, at some point we weren't in the same path, and i became needy (i admit to that)
among other things, I believe it was a mutual thing, If i didn't want to see the devil come, I should have never called upon him.
i guess we needed that break, we are stronger than ever, I wouldn't want it any other way.

May - I knooow
I look forward to hearing from him, talking to him and when he calls me, goodness I melt, I love those times when he treats me and acts as if I am the most important being in his life.

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv