Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Ask yourself...


ask
1. At work, what sets you apart from others?
everyone says I am crazy *grins*
in a good sorta way...according to them i say everything they are thinking about but not dare say
and because of that and because everyone loves me, ehehe, I received a wowser awards...because I think outside the box, i live everlasting impression and a few other things.
2. When it comes to sex appeal, what sets you apart from others?
sexawho?
I have been looking all over the place for my sex appeal, I look at pics from a few years back, I don't look much different from then, but I am missing a key element, I feel that certain sexysiness is a bit gone, and sex appeal...what is that???
3. What are the big imbalances in your life?
I just figured this out not long ago, I am trying to deal with them, one step at a time........................
4. What is it that your family and close friends cannot do that only you can do?
cook!!
and decorate
5. Are you flexible enough?
haa!!
I was just talking about that, lately i have been as stiff as a board. (i do hope you meant this type of flexibility)
Bonus: What was the best news you received in 2016?

that it was f#$%ing over






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!




Comments

Nero Black said…
I don't know what you're like IRL but judging from your blog I'd say you have plenty of sex appeal.
:)
we survived 2016! let's party!...........oh yeah I forgot. well let's hope for the best anyway.

you sexi, mami. and you're cool. you're my favorite TMIT person. this is the only thing I do online where I'm part of a community. we have to stick together as the world gets crazier...

HTMIT :)
missy louise said…
You have more sex appeal then you think. You are naturally sexy.
Enjoy
humbly
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you! thank you!
@Nero Black
I look back at my blog and I really felt a bit more confident then...maybe is cause I am working too much nowadays.
working on it..I am going to be alright

@the late phoenix
You are one of my favorite bloggers too!! Love reading your blog and your TMI answers, not only to myself but to others, and they love you!!!
this sexy mami needs to get her game on...I have been slacking!!

@missy louise
gosh, I wish I had you around, you'd be my best friend!
I can imagine sleepovers, watching movies while munching on the couch with a ton of sex appeal!!!


missy louise said…
That would be fun cuddling with you and sleepovers on my

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv