Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - questions, questions, questions

Yep! TMI Tuesday is here.
Geez! I don’t know
tmi_idontknow
1. True or False: Falling in love is a serious thing to do? Explain.
I think it all depends on who you are, some fall out of love as easy as they fall in love...but the ones who fall in love and they are just stuck on that love and can't move away from it, we in trouble.
2. Finish this sentence: I never knew things will be like this. (at this stage of my life...I thought I would have accomplished more or would be in a different phase, it feels like I am going so very slow, and sometimes not moving at all)
3. Would you rather swim with sharks that you know have recently bitten people or swallow live worms? Why did you make that choice?
neither one, and since it doesn't say that I must really pick one...ehehehe
4. What is beautiful and most appealing about you?
my personality and playful ways...but if you don't know you would say my lips, and/or legs
5. What time is it RIGHT NOW? What were you doing before you started to play TMI Tuesday?
it is 9:44am on a Monday morning and I was working before, and while doing the TMI (answering questions etc.,)
Bonus: Are you a little bit damaged? How so?
Ouch...
I think I may be, although i don't allow it to ruin my life, I don't dwell on it, I don't think about it, it made me more aware of who I should let or allow around my children, always kept my eyes and ears open...but when someone is molested at a young age by someone she trusts, well, that will do a number on certain people...as I said, I don't allow it to take over my life, it is in the past, it didn't make me or break me and never gave it any power over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!



Comments

Nero Black said…
Your answer to Q3 is perfect - I hadn't realised neither was an option. You are a lateral thinker!
And yes on your lips too - I'd already noticed (and appreciated) them in some of the photos you've published in other posts!!
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you Nero!
and thanks for noticing my lateral thinking (new word for me to google..*grins)
((hugs for the compliment)

Popular posts from this blog

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv