Monday Morning - Finally home

Good morning to everyone
flowers from the X
Thank you all for the wonderful wishes on my Sinful Sunday post, you are all so wonderful :) and it feels great to be a part of an amazing blogger family - like a distant cousin cause I don't interact as much as some of you do...yup, I also stalk you all!! mwahahaha I am always up to date with all of your lives - twitter and blogs...ehehehe, I always find the time for those, no matter what it is I am doing I try to incorporate you all into my daily activities. **grins

I finally came home yesterday afternoon and it felt odd to be home, I just couldn't find that comfort zone, it just didn't feel quite the same, it felt more like it was someone elses' space.

I have been trying to make sense how I ended up with acute Diverticulitis - Pockets that form at the wall of the colon that get inflamed and can be very painful.
There are also other things wrong but that was the main reason that got me a little vacation in the hospital for about 4 days.

I guess I am going to have to make some serious life changing decisions because the way I am living at the moment it is not agreeing with my health
I work too much, I eat on the run, I don't cook because of the lack of time, on weekends I have no energy to do a thing.
I eat a lot from restaurants, fast food like subway or any good subway shop that people refer me to, if in need of Spanish food I go to the nearest Spanish grocery store which sells it.
From Mon-Fri I leave my house at 6:30 am and I don't home until 8:30 pm, a lot of people ask how I do it and the only thing I can come up with is -- Necessity -- do they really think I am doing this because I like it?  fuck no!
really?
I have no life, no social life, nothing, and when I get invited to do things I will say yes and then cancel at the last moment because I am tired, I have no energy, no thrive, I just want to be left alone.
I really need to do something about this

this morning I have to run around from one doctor to another making appointments and such, and tomorrow back to the old routine.

Well, time for a life change.

wishing all an amazing day and week
thank you again

Comments

missy louise said…
glad your home and feeling a little better. hopefully, you can get some rest.
Nero Black said…
Yikes, it sounds like you've been burning the candle at both ends for way too long!
You gotta find a way to find more time for yourself - you need to rest, relax, and recharge. Easier said than done, right? Hopefully your doctor can help.
Take care!! xo
AtiyaLuv said…
thank you so much missy louise, I have been getting plenty of rest when not work.

Nero, I couldn't say it better myself!! "burning the candle at both ends"
I am hanging on knowing that I only have about 75 days left of this!

thank you!