Skip to main content

TMI Tuesday - Dates, Mates & Relationships

Hello. Time for another edition of TMI Tuesday

DatesMates & Relationships

date_tmi
1. Which of these are you most often guilty of in a relationship:

a. jealousy
b. not apologizing
c. not keeping your word
d. guilt trips

None of the above, I am most often guilty of giving too much, too understanding, never expect a thing in return..which it fucks me because I feel they get too comfortable and not put any effort in the relationship and often times I get neglected
2. Which of the following behaviors would annoy you most in a partner.

a. fishing for compliments by verbalizing self-doubt
b. passive-aggressive behavior
c. usually forgets important dates i.e., birthday, anniversary
d. making you feel guilty when spending time with friends

A, B, D
I need a man, not a child!
3. Consider you are looking for a mate, rank these traits in order of importance, with 1 being most important, and 7 being least important.

Kindness  1
Honesty  1
Ambitious  2
Confidence 1
Reliable  1
Assertive  1
Sense of Humor  3
4. Score! You exchanged numbers with a hottie. Now you: (pick one)

a. Wait for a week, see if that person calls you first.
b. Call the next day if not sooner.
c. Call and text incessantly. Let them know they’ve made an impression.
d. You’d never call. What if you get rejected?
5. How did you handle your last relationship break up?

a. You’ve never been in a relationship before. The timing’s never been right.
b. You went out and got drunk every night, until you forgot everything.
c. You went out on a massive amount of date, even with people you knew you had no interest, making sure to date a new face every night.
d. You felt bad and cried, but bounced back in a couple of days.

None really apply...with my marriage it was amicable, I missed him at times (laundry days), we were over each other so it didn't hurt, it was just adjustment to sleeping alone, having the closet to myself, all the drawers and the space in the room were all mine!

then my Master and I split for about 8 months, I cried for about 8 months, I went on with my life, dated, but I could not yank him out of my heart and thoughts...each day I would spend about 20 - 30 minutes in bed in the early hours of the morning crying, giving myself therapy, I would go on with my day and my life but still, each day I had my morning routine
Bonus: Would you take a holiday all by yourself, at the ‘spur of the moment’? Why or Why not? Where would you go?

YES!

because I do feel I need sometime to splurge, in need of time alone, in need of thinking, sorting out my thoughts.

I would go somewhere warm...
Costa Rica
Chile
Cuba
Mexico
Florida
Bahamas
Virgin Islands
Hawaii
California


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link totmituesdayblog from your website!



Comments

Nero Black said…
I did not think of answering #3 the way you did, which is a shame because yours is better. Some of those things are definitely equally important.
I just got back from Mexico (which is why I'm commenting a week late) and had a pretty good time. The tequila helped!

Popular posts from this blog

Sinful Sunday - from below

Every opportunity I get I touch myself.

What is "Cock Worship?"

A man found this in a profile in CM and sent it to me...

I loved it so much that I want it to post it here :)


What is cock Worship???
Quite simply it is a way more then just a blow job.  It is NOT about getting a Dom's cock hard, or even making the cock release...(but is very much treasured and loved when it does).  It is about Love & Devotion to the cock in a very admirable way.

To love and worship a man's cock & balls, through literally loving, tasting, smelling, to loving and needing to caress, lick, suck, nurse the cock, look at the cock admirably and touch the cock in a way to show our love, respect and lust for the cock.  It is something that not only gives us such pleasure to serve the cock but it clearly so important to our man who will allow us to pleasure of it and takes us where we need to be with it.

Cock worshiping is attaching your sluthood to your other.  It is declaring your lust for your Dom sexually by pointing out that their cock and balls are to be g…

Pussy Spanking - beg for it

My motivation for masturbating this  morning...
drifting away as I played with my clit sliding my fingers in between thinking of my Master mmmm the way he is going to spank me spreading my legs as I scream "Spank my pussy Master, make me cum please"



Images in my head  of how is going to play when he spanks my pussy as he makes his slut beg



"get in position girl" he says I lay with my legs wide open and wait He teases me until I begin to beg while my pussy throbs and gets even more wet the soft spanks makes the way to sweet orgasms he causes his girl


Sincerely Yours Aluv